Sunday, January 23, 2022

Last Call 💥

Hey , Micah here with a quick reminder...

After a month, AAPL broke out of its sideways channel to the downside last week...

A couple of other signals tell me we could be looking at more bearish momentum ... so I held a workshop last week sharing my game plan on how I was going to trade a drop in AAPL.

Click HERE to watch my workshop

Here's what you'll get:
  • My bearish setup, step-by-step
  • My research on why I think AAPL could continue to be bearish
  • How you can use my setup in the future, and...
  • My eBook – How to Trade Momentum for a Living – to use as your roadmap


I'm taking this workshop down at midnight, so you only have a few more hours to catch this!

Click HERE to watch it now

Hope to see you on the inside!

Trade on,
Micah

PS. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!

















 

 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...