Saturday, December 4, 2021

Did you grab your Options Matrix PDF yet?

Hey , Micah here with an update ...

Last week, I held a workshop on how to trade options with PayDay Cycles and covered each step in building my favorite options strategy.

Click here to watch the replay.



In my workshop, I backtested 60-day options using my new AAPL strategy. Here's what I found:

  • The avg gain per trade was 349% while the avg loss was only -56%
  • The biggest win in the past 3 years was 583%!

This strategy could be firing any day now...

Click here to watch the replay.


I gave away our options strategies matrix to everyone who registered, and everyone loved it! As a bonus, I'm extending this to everyone who watches the replay as well. Enjoy!


Trade Safe,
Micah Lamar




Micah Lamar
Founder and CEO, WallStreet.io


PS. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

   

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Perfect Under $10 AI Stock

Forget the big cap AI stocks... this is the one to own for the next decade. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...