Saturday, November 27, 2021

Options trading strategies I wish I knew 20 years ago

As a 20+ year Wall Street trading veteran and Co-Founder of Raging Bull, I've had the pleasure to train tens of thousands of traders over the years.

Unsubscribe


Hi Trader,

As a 20+ year Wall Street trading veteran and Co-Founder of Raging Bull, I've had the pleasure to train tens of thousands of traders over the years.

A common issue I've noticed from beginner options traders is that they can get overwhelmed when trading, and don't know where to look or where to start.

I created Bullseye Trades to help with this pain point.


email-img


At the start of every week, I include the EXACT options contract(s) that I'm eyeing?, and my desired entry and exit points

More importantly, I use this to teach you HOW, and WHY I'm choosing these trades, so you can begin to apply these techniques to your own trading!

These are the critical skills and strategies I wish I knew 20 years ago.

Want access to the next 52 weekly Bullseye Trades and updates, delivered straight to your inbox?

Click here to join me now.


This is a PAID ADVERTISEMENT provided to the customers of StockEarnings. Although we have sent you this email, StockEarnings does not specifically endorse this product nor is it responsible for the content of this advertisement. Furthermore, we make no guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above.

Your privacy is very important to us, if you wish to be excluded from future notices, do not reply to this message. Instead, please click Unsubscribe.

StockEarnings
110, Wall Street, Floor 3, New York, NY 10005
W: 877.6.STOCKS

StockEarnings.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...