Saturday, November 27, 2021

NEWS: You asked - We delivered

Hey , it's Micah here...

For the last several years our community has requested a lot of features. One that continually stands out is “Trade alerts”...

Our platform offers Trade alerts via following a strategy…

Every strategy you test has a big follow button - by clicking that you'll be notified via email when to the strategy begins and ends!

One day we were brainstorming a few ideas to offer trade alerts and some brilliant person here on the team mentioned an idea that became the framework for what we are now calling the “Discover” feature.

As you probably know we built the world's fastest and most robust backtesting tool. It has been put to the test and we’ve seen literally millions of strategies tested by our members.

Every test goes through our proprietary 11 point grading system and is ranked based on how effective it has performed.

ALL THE RESULTS ARE STORED IN OUR DATABASE…..

So we got the idea to take the data from every test that our community had ever run, organize it, rank it,  and display the absolute best strategies in our NEW Discover feature.

CROWD SOURCED TRADE ALERTS!

We are calling it the “Discover” feature and the results have been so exciting to see. We have been using it internally and I have personally discovered 10+ new strategies and stocks to trade that are brilliant. 

I am so excited to share this tool with you - it will finally give our community an “easy button” to find amazing strategies that you can start trading today.

Over the next few days, I’ll be sharing with you some emails with videos displaying some of the best strategies that you too can discover and use with the new tool.

I’ll share these strategies and how you can get access to the new tool - so be on the lookout…

I am seriously so excited as our community has been asking for something like this for a while and like I said earlier - when I saw the results I was so excited to find some of the new strategies that I will share with you in the coming days / weeks.

Cheers,
Micah

P.s. I’m gonna show one strategy that outperforms a version of my personal #1 strategy and when I saw it - I felt dumb that I hadn't thought of it myself…. Your gonna love this one...

Spoiler alert - I closed a trade recently using this strategy and made 180% in only 4 days!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

   

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...