Thursday, September 16, 2021

2 Hot Momentum Stocks Pointing to Another Run-up in Price

Published: September 16, 2021

2 Hot Momentum Stocks Pointing to Another
Run-up in Price 

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

If you're a serious trader like me, then you know a major downside to a choppy market is finding hot momentum stocks to trade. 


But like I always say, there's a silver lining to everything...


Stocks that do well in choppy market climates tend to exhibit higher momentum levels once all of the action is behind us. 


I posted a video on Wednesday explaining two methods I use to find hot momentum stocks... and you guys loved it! And because the feedback has been so positive, I decided to hop back into my trading room for round two. 


But this time, I'm giving away names that'll continue to show strong directional movement...

I'm the Gift That Keeps on Giving


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

2 Stocks to Trade August's Retail Sales Surprise 

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

Retail sales for August rose 0.7%, far better than the expected drop of 0.8%. Two-thirds of the U.S. gross domestic product is made up of retail sales. Beating expectations is a positive outcome but it supports the idea of the Federal Reserve tapering its bond purchases. Keep your eye on the bond market as it responds to this report. I've picked out two stocks with great upward trends despite the market fluctuations. 


In this video, you'll discover why retail sales are important… what the bond market could do in the wake of that report… whether or not the market continues to be fragmented… what to expect from trading action Thursday… what sector is set to move in response to the bond market… and two stocks on my radar today.

Get Today's 2 Stock Picks

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

These Early Bird
Trades Are on Fire

Most people might not realize this…


But when traders enter the stock market to place their moves for the day, they're already at a huge disadvantage! 


The fat cats like the big banks, hedge funds and huge institutional investors don't go to sleep. 


Their overnight action and premarket activity often dictates where the market is headed when the opening bell sounds. 


If we don't know what they did, we could be screwed before the market even opens… 


That's why the world's No. 1 premarket trader has developed a system that analyzes off-hours activity… giving us the chance to piggyback off of these huge money moves.

Ready to Get Started?

My 2 Bearish Stock Picks for September 



September 13, 2021

While most traders tend to focus on fading stocks making all-time highs in situations like this, I have a better, time-tested approach…
       
Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

How I Trade Momentum Stocks and 5 Names to Profit From Now 



September 15, 2021

If you're an avid watcher, then you already know I have my proprietary and Cumulative Strength Index scans that I use to gauge the overall market. 


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...