Thursday, July 1, 2021

Your Thank You Gift

 
Hi, Roger Scott here.

I want to thank you for signing up for Tom Busby and I's Long Weekend Retirement Plan last month.

Through the journey, I hope you were able to learn how historically, the markets on Monday are weak…

And Tuesday through Friday are historically the best days in the market to trade.

This 96 hour trend has already seen winners since we began this journey last month like 11%, 30%, even 107% - all from trading Tuesday to Friday.

Now, I've gone a step further to help improve your trading beyond what you learned from the Long Weekend Retirement Plan, with my weekly newsletter called Roger Scott.

Since you and I know each other, I've unlocked complete access for you to my newsletter… and it will start immediately!

Starting tomorrow, you'll begin receiving my best ideas on stocks and trends I'm following in the market, as well as how to trade them and preserve the wealth you make.

Expect to hear from me four to five times a week!

You'll also have complete access to me and my 27-plus years of experience trading everything from corn futures to stocks, options and exchange-traded funds.

I'll not only provide you with weekly commentary on stock market events and economic news that could impact your portfolio, but also how to set yourself up to profit from them without putting your hard-earned money at risk!

It doesn't matter how old you are, how much experience you have or how much money you're starting with. In Roger Scott, I've got something for everybody!

You're in for a fast and profitable ride, and I can't wait for you to get started.

But I wanted to go a step further.

Not only will you receive four to five issues a week, but I've also thrown in my complementary Weekly Watch List!

This watchlist includes the top stocks with high momentum in the market's strongest sectors!

It will look something like this:

This week's watchlist is available right now for you at this link right here.

I also have a few more bonuses I'm preparing for you, so keep an eye out on your inbox tomorrow!

Until then, make sure to check out this week's watchlist!

Talk tomorrow,

Roger Scott

A WealthPress Publication

Disclaimer & Disclosures

The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed.  Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.

Brought to you by WealthPress.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defense stock on Wall Street's radar now

Defense stock being fueled up during election madness                               Why are Wall Street whales piling boatloads of cash ...