Saturday, July 3, 2021

Yes! Everything is ok!!

Hello, Friend!

Oh my gosh. 

A bunch of you have emailed me asking why I'm going LIVE tomorrow at 10am Eastern to teach a class on stocks. 

Several of you seemed really concerned!

Worried that I'll be sitting alone in my apartment during a holiday weekend. 

Guys, I promise you everything is OK.

Here's what I'm doing.

First, I'm going to breakfast with the kids and we're going to check out the local farmers' market.

Then, I'm going to go home and show you the exact steps I think you need to take to become as successful in the stock market as you dream of being.

Then (and believe me, I'm not bragging here, just being honest), I think I'm going to trade in my Tesla for a 2021 Porsche Taycan 4S. 

Look at this thing:

Sweet, right?

Then, fireworks show, some drinks with friends, then bed. 

A full, fun, wonderful, easy day because I have almost absolute freedom... 

And I want you to have it, too. 

Click here now to join me LIVE tomorrow, July 4th at 10am Eastern.

I like money, but I love you and I mean it, 

Rob

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...