Thursday, July 8, 2021

The Best Self-Storage REITs to Invest in for Big Gains

Published: July 8, 2021

One Stock Just
Crossed the Sniper Line

I've finally broken my silence about a breakthrough strategy that could save traders hours and hours of research...


It all revolves around something I call the "Sniper Line."


Once a stock crosses it, investors can place a quick trade, check back in a handful of days…


And cash out!


Using this simple line, I have already seen triple-digit gains on stocks, like 261% on NKE… 400% on DIS… and 740% on ANTM.

Are You In?

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

The Best Self-Storage REITs to Invest
in for Big Gains 

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

Do you guys remember when all I wanted to talk about were storage REITs? 


I told anyone and everyone who'd listen to me that self-storage REITs are "the thing" to invest in over the next few months, and that there's plenty of room for them to grow. 


Well, wait until you hear this…


The Wall Street Journal published an article on Tuesday that said self-storage pulled ahead of other property types as the real-estate market rebounded thanks to the easing of COVID-19 restrictions. 


I handpicked a few self-storage REITs to invest in that I want my readers to check out. There's a lot of upside potential here, folks, so make sure you pay close attention...

Give Me the Tickers


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

The Pullback I've
Been Talking About:
Here's What to Do

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

The market is finally pulling back after the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) released its June meeting minutes. The Fed talked about easing its bond purchasing program starting in August/September. I've been talking about the vulnerability in the market for months now… And Wednesday's news might stir up inflation fears again. It could become the catalyst for an overbought market correction. 


I would recommend sticking to small stocks, as their levels aren't as overbought. Small stocks are also outperforming large-cap tech by around 45% in the past year. I've identified an outdoor sporting goods company and a media entertainment company that have both pulled back and have upside potential this summer. 


In today's video, you'll discover why the market is down sharply… whether bonds are done moving higher… which index offers the higher reward/risk opportunity… the best type of stocks to hold right now… and two hot stocks set to go higher.

Get Today's 2 Hot Stocks

Robinhood's IPO
Just Went Live:
Here's Everything Wrong With It



July 5, 2021

You can discover a lot about a company by reading the prospectus it files with the SEC...         

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

2 Semiconductor Stocks With Big Potential for the Rest of 2021 



July 7, 2021

It's my job to help our readers stay ahead of things, so I put together a short list of semiconductor stocks to start targeting…    


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...