Friday, July 16, 2021

please email me back

I need to know something
Happy Morning!

Do you want to know the secret to success and happiness?

You might roll your eyes because it sounds so simple.

The secret is...

You are allowed to have what you want.

I talk to a lot of people, and get a lot of emails from traders.

I'm constantly asking them what their dreams and goals are.

You'd be stunned to see how many people are embarrassed to answer.

It took me a while to figure out why…

But I finally did.

So many people don't think they are worthy of their dreams.

They are so afraid of failure or criticism…

They don't even try.

Because settling and not even trying feels better than taking a risk.

It's like zebras.

They don't blend in with their surroundings.

They are not camouflaged by the landscape.

They are striped to blend into the herd.

When a lion is hunting, it's looking for one zebra.

When all those striped zebras are running together…

The lion can't single out one zebra visually.

Because the herd just looks like one gigantic, moving mess of black and white stripes.

But when one zebra strays from the herd…

The lion can see it and focus on it.

It doesn't have to be a young zebra, or a sick one.

It just has to be a few feet out of the herd.

And then the lion attacks.

That's how a lot of people feel.

They feel like settling is safer than breaking free of the masses.

They're afraid of being attacked for straying from the herd.

Well, I'm here to tell you…

Those lions in your head are slower than you think.

Their claws aren't sharp, and their bite is weak.

I know.

I broke free from the herd.

And now, I have what I want.

I have more than I ever dreamed possible.

I don't see why you'd be any different.

You are allowed to have what you want!

And I have a pretty good track record of helping people get what they want.

So…

What do you want?

Tell me.

What are your goals and dreams?

I want to know.

Email me at my personal email address right now and tell me:

(Please don't share my email address, and don't reply to this email. I won't get it!).

But seriously, I mean it…

Email me your dreams and goals right now.

And I'll respond.

If I can help you, I'll tell you how.

You are allowed to have what you want…

And the first step could be emailing me right now.

I love the heck out of you,

Rob

PS: My personal email is Rob@WRBooker.com
Send me a note asap and I'll try and help you reach your personal goals.


Leveraged trading in foreign currency or off-exchange products on margin carries significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors. We advise you to carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you based on your personal circumstances. You may lose more than you invest. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading. The information on this website is intended as educational in nature and we do not recommend that you buy or sell any specific financial instrument.















At RobBooker.com, we are strongly committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe online experience for all of our visitors while offering a high-quality user experience here at www.RobBooker.com. We know that you care about how the information you provide to us is used and shared. We have developed this Privacy Policy to inform you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Information we receive from users of the Website. Rob Booker owns & operates the Website. This Privacy Policy, along with our Term & Conditions, governs your use of this site. By using www.RobBooker.com, or by accepting the Terms of Use (via opt-in, checkbox, pop-up, or clicking an email link confirming the same), you agree to be bound by our terms and this Privacy Policy. If you have provided personal, billing or other voluntarily provided information, you may access, review and make changes to it via instructions found on the Website or by emailing us at help@robbooker.com. To manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications, you may unsubscribe by clicking the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of any related email from the Company. Emails related to the purchase or delivery of orders are provided automatically – Customers are not able to opt out of transactional emails. We will try to accommodate any requests related to the management of Personal Information in a timely manner. However, it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases (for example, if we have a legal obligation to keep it for certain timeframes, for example).
 
 
Daily Profit Publishing , 1800 Hughes Landing Blvd. Ste. 200, The Woodlands, TX 77380, United States


No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...