Tuesday, July 6, 2021

COVID was just a cover up for this...?! | 6 July

July 07, 2021

View in Browser | Unsubscribe

The Tech Boom

Here's an important message from one of our partners:

Look, 

I love this country… 

But I'm not a fan of its government… 

And once again…  

America's 1% and the government have proposed a law that will digitalise the American dollar… 

And abolish the use of cash… 

A similar document is making the rounds in the senate as we speak… 

And I've found a copy of the original proposal (take a look at it here).

The shocking part is… 

This bill could be implemented soon… 

But American companies have already welcomed this new shift…

Take a look at these pictures…. 

Doesn't it look familiar… 

"Contactless payments only"… "No cash only debit or credit cards"… 

This new law is already being implemented and the majority of the public haven't noticed… 

The government did something very sneaky by disguising this law and tricking the public… 

And as soon as I noticed this subtle shift… 

I immediately had to record a video explaining everything I know…. (watch it here)…

I reveal that this shift will open a brand new market opportunity…  

And while there is a chance to make money….

A lot of money will be lost by those who ignore this shift… 

I strongly recommend you watch my video if you've got $5000 or more in any bank… because you'll be targeted first… 

This video won't be up for long…

Click here to get the "real story"…

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...