Monday, May 3, 2021

Top EV Battery Stocks for Big Upside in 2021

Published: May 3, 2021

Uncertain Times Call for Dependable Strategies

In the world of trading, most only like to talk about the good times…


"The easy times" when traders and investors get in a stock after a massive sell-off and just about everything is a bargain. 


But things have changed over the past 12 months…


The stock market has been breaking new highs, over and over again. And when this happens, trading tends to turn tough. 


That's why I've decided to reveal the three profit rules I use to navigate the markets in uncertain times like these...


And the No. 1 stock that I believe is unbreakable!

How I Stay Afloat

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

Top EV Battery Stocks for Big Upside in 2021

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

I don't know if you've heard this already or not, but analysts at Swiss Bank and UBS think electric vehicles could take up 100% of the automotive market by 2040. 


But because batteries are the biggest expense for electric vehicles, automakers must maintain supplies and effectiveness to ensure the takeover won't be jeopardized. And as a result, analysts at UBS predict a supply shortage. 


If you think UBS is the only one, you've got another thing coming…


Goldman Sachs analysts also say global demand for electric car batteries could multiply by 30 times in the next 20 years. 


So I've decided to put a short list together of my favorite EV battery stocks for 2021 that have the potential to double, triple or maybe go up five times because there's a major demand for lithium with such little supply.

3 Tickers You Don't Want to Miss


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

3 Stocks on My Radar
for the First Trading
Day of May

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

I have three stocks on my radar that look strong as people continue to shift back to normalcy. I've talked about two of the stocks for quite some time and their positive momentum continues.


Global markets are mixed today. The S&P 500 posted a gain of 5.2% in April — the best month since November 2020. We'll have another big wave of earnings coming in May.


In today's video, you'll discover what to expect in May… more about current momentum levels… earnings results from last week… three stocks I'm targeting this week, including one ride-sharing service from Southern California that looks promising.

Get Today's 3 Stocks

2 Top Russell 2000 Stocks You Don't
Want to Miss 



May 1, 2021

I promised I'd give you the other two from my top 5 Russell 2000 stocks later on this week, and that's exactly what we'll be talking about in today's video!       

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

3 Basic Materials
Stocks Ready to
Double in Value 



May 2, 2021

I want to give you other basic materials stocks ready to double in value that I haven't mentioned before.   


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...