Sunday, May 2, 2021

3 Basic Materials Stocks Ready to Double in Value

Published: May 2, 2021

It's Main Street's
Turn to Get Paid

It's no secret that Main Street investors are fighting an uphill battle against Wall Street's automatic trading machines. 


These supercomputers can execute thousands of trades in a matter of seconds… triggering massive stock runs before you even have time to blink.


And that screws regular investors trying to grow their 401(K), IRA or any other investment account! 


But that unfair advantage ends today. 


I've developed a Storm technology and trading strategy that mimics the billion-dollar algorithms Wall Street uses to send stocks soaring… and now I'm ready to share everything I found… including five stocks ready for investors to jump on right now!

Get the Tickers Now

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

3 Basic Materials Stocks Ready to Double in Value

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

About six months ago I started "beating the drum" on Freeport-McMoRan, an American mining company based in Phoenix, Arizona. 


You've probably noticed that I've been talking about it nonstop ever since. That's because the first time I mentioned it, it was trading around $16 per share... And now it's at $28. So it's nearly doubled! 


By the looks of things right now, it's trading in an ascending triangle chart pattern. 


And when a stock trades in an ascending triangle pattern, as I'm about to show you in just a second, it tends to break out even higher. 


So in today's video, I want to give you other basic materials stocks ready to double in value that I haven't mentioned before.

Get the Names


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

4 Restaurant Stocks to Target This Summer

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

The Big Apple is finally opening for big business…


No, I'm not talking about your local Apple Store, people. Mayor Bill de Blasio told MSNBC on Thursday that New York City plans to reopen all of its doors on July 1! 


And a lot of restaurant stocks will heat up this summer...…


So in today's video I want to give you the four names I like most right now. I think these restaurant stocks will rally as we experience this massive reopening in New York City — and across the country.

These Are the Stocks to Watch

2 Top Russell 2000 Stocks You Don't
Want to Miss 



May 1, 2021

I promised I'd give you the other two from my top 5 Russell 2000 stocks later on this week, and that's exactly what we'll be talking about in today's video!       

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

2 Hot Bargain Stocks Trading Under $10 



April 29, 2021

I want to give you some bargain stocks under $10 that haven't seen a massive price run-up — yet…  


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...