Wednesday, May 26, 2021

2 Stocks and 1 ETF to Play Soaring Commodity Prices

Published: May 26, 2021

I'm Flipping the Switch
on Wall Street

Everyday traders don't want to miss this one…


I just pulled back the curtain on my algorithmic trading strategy that leaves traditional stock picking in the dust. 


I call it "Storm," and its technology mimics the billion-dollar algorithms Wall Street uses to send stocks skyrocketing in a matter of hours… or plummeting to their death. 


But the best part? 


I'm able to do it with just a few lines of code! 


And I have five brand-new stocks ready for our traders to jump in on as soon as today.

Click Here Now!

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

2 Stocks and 1 ETF to Play Soaring Commodity Prices 

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

If you're one of my long haulers, then you know rising commodity stocks have been the hottest thing on the market the past few months. 


I've been talking all about how basic Materials — like lumber and lithium — have been going up like crazy. Well, all of them are derived from commodities. 


And they tend to follow inflation levels.


But what you need to know is that commodities often move in super cycles, which means their trends can last for several months or even years.


So now is the best time to get ahead of the crowd and look at names starting to uptick...

Let Me Show You What I Mean


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

4 Consumer Staples Stocks to Combat Inflation

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

Weaker than expected economic data Tuesday gave the stock market hope that the economy isn't growing out of control. As we continue the tug of war with inflation, I've identified four solid stocks that aren't as sensitive to interest fluctuations. They will also benefit from typical summer spending. 


The gross domestic product (GDP) report is out Thursday. This is the most important report this week and will tell us if any action from the Federal Reserve is needed to help control the economy. Any deviation from consensus will likely move the markets. 


The Nasdaq looks to trade above its 50-day moving average for the second day in a row. If it does, I'll likely give the green light to dive back into big tech stocks. 


In today's video, I'll go over the current dynamic between interest rates and the economy… and update on tomorrow's GDP announcement… whether the Nasdaq is ripe for entry again… the relationship between consumer stocks and interest rates… and the top 4 consumer stocks right now.

Get Today's 4 Stocks

The Top Stocks Hedge Funds Are Holding in 2021



May 23, 2021

Everyone who follows me knows I look at special quarterly reports called 13F forms that are filed with the SEC by large institutions and hedge funds.        

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

2 Large-Cap Tech Stocks Bucking the Trend 



May 24, 2021

Those of you who've been watching my daily videos know I've been increasingly critical of these stocks. 


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...