Sunday, April 11, 2021

3 REITs To Play America’s Reopening

Published: April 11, 2021

How To Trade 1 Stock
7 Different Ways

What if I said there's a way to trade one stock 7 different times in exactly 14 days… every time? 


Sounds crazy, I know. 


But I've been trading a select group of stocks this way for years now, and I'm about to reveal how I trade them during a two-week period…


Jumping in and out with gains like 78%... 89%... and even 92%! 


And anyone who watches me expose this little-known trading strategy will probably never look at the markets the same way again.

Get the Inside Scoop

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

Play America's Reopening With These 3 REITs

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

Bank of America gave an update on the Real Estate Investment Trust, or REIT, sector earlier this week… 


The growth in office space will remain largely slow for the remainder of this year and possibly into next because people simply like working from home, according to analysts. And I must say, BofA has some great analysts. 


But some commercial spaces like data centers, self storage and grocery stores are starting to recover, possibly faster than originally expected. 


I'm keeping a close eye on the REIT sector, and I'm starting to notice a lot of trends developing in select sub-sectors that BofA touched on.

Which Names I'm Watching


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

3 Consumer Stocks Set To Jump as America Recovers

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

The economy has been on a wild ride the past year. 


Gross domestic product (GDP) and Federal Reserve data look more like a rollercoaster you'd see at an amusement park than a meaningful trend. I mean, COVID-19 completely roiled the U.S. economy and fundamental growth.


But there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel...


Unemployment levels and COVID-19 cases are declining in the U.S., and major rallies are happening in sectors like airlines and hotels… the same industries making 52-week lows just shy of one year ago. 


And with summer right around the corner, I wanted to give you three consumer stocks set to jump on the country's reopening.

Catch the Tickers Here

2 Semiconductor Chip Stocks To Play the Shortage



April 8, 2021

In today's video, I'm giving away two of my favorite chip stocks that are picking up major momentum.   

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

2 Leisure Airline
Stocks To Watch as Americans Take off 



April 10, 2021

It's the first time in nearly a year that I've been bullish on the airline sector, or at least some parts of it. 


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...