Saturday, April 24, 2021

3 New Stocks to Target From My SCI Scanner

Published: April 24, 2021

You Can Thank Me Later...

I woke up feeling extra generous today because certain trades have been red hot lately, and I want everyone to get in on them ASAP… 


In the past few months, using my newest trading suite, Overdrive Profits, I've led traders to gains like 35.29%... 57.14%... even 84.38%...


In a matter of days!


And as a bonus, traders will get to dabble in "dark pool trades" that even seasoned pros know nothing about. But don't worry, I will be there every step of the way if things get too dark.

Don't Miss This

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

3 New Stocks to Target From My SCI Scanner

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

If you've been keeping up with my videos lately, then you should already know that I have a unique Cumulative Strength Index (CSI) scan that I run.


I use it as a barometer for the broader stock market, and to gauge major indexes like the S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 so I can find new stocks to target. But the bottom line is when a stock gets on the upper edge of my scanner, it tends to stay there for a while. 


I mean, this name has been at the top for nearly three months, and it's still there! 


So my CSI scanner is more important than ever, and it's the reason why I have three new stocks to target. And like I said before, you need to add these names to your watchlist as well because when they reach the top of my radar, they usually stick.

Get the Names


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

Netflix Bombs Earnings
and Our Market Outlook
for the Rest of 2021

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

There is only so much an investor can do to gauge how the rest of this year will look on Wall Street…


That's why Joy of the Trade's Jeff Zananiri and I spent an afternoon analyzing and discussing our stock market outlook for the rest of 2021.


And from what we uncovered, some things aren't looking so pretty…


It has everything to do with America's reopening, earnings reports, China, EV stocks and oil. But do you have any idea of what's coming our way?

Find Out Here

Russell 2000 Forecast and My Top 5 Stocks



April 22, 2021

Here's my Russell 2000 forecast for the rest of 2021 that'll cover where I anticipate it landing by the end of the year, plus five stocks doing well.       

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

2 Low-Risk Industrial Stocks for 2021



April 21, 2021

While the overall stock market appears to be slightly overbought and pulling back, I see strong opportunities in low-risk industrial stocks.


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Josh Shapiro's power play

Presented by BlueTriton: A newsletter from POLITICO for leaders building a sustainable future. ...