Saturday, April 24, 2021

3 New Stocks to Target From My SCI Scanner

When names reach the top of my radar, they usually stick there...

The Most Shocking
Trading Discovery Yet

There's a brand-new market loophole most people have never heard about...


It's giving everyday traders the opportunity to grab payouts on thousands of stocks every single week...


Without ever having to own a share! 


This is revolutionary, and most likely the best trading tactic anyone will ever encounter in their lifetime.

Check It Out Now

Roger Scott

20+ years of trading experience managed over $900 million teaching thousands daily.

3 New Stocks to Target From My SCI Scanner

If you've been keeping up with my videos lately, then you should already know that I have a unique Cumulative Strength Index (CSI) scan that I run.


I use it as a barometer for the broader stock market, and to gauge major indexes like the S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 so I can find new stocks to target. But the bottom line is when a stock gets on the upper edge of my scanner, it tends to stay there for a while. 


I mean, this name has been at the top for nearly three months, and it's still there! 


So my CSI scanner is more important than ever, and it's the reason why I have three new stocks to target. And like I said before, you need to add these names to your watchlist as well because when they reach the top of my radar, they usually stick there. 

Get the Names

Russell 2000 Forecast and My Top 5 Stocks



April 23, 2021

Here's my Russell 2000 forecast for the rest of 2021 that'll cover where I anticipate it landing by the end of the year, plus five stocks doing well.

Continue Reading

2 Hidden Gems in the Tech Sector



April 21, 2021

The tech sector has been rather choppy of late. But I've still managed to find some hidden gems in the tech sector…


Continue Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...