Sunday, December 6, 2020

How To Grow A Small Account

Everyone has to start somewhere - and for most of us, that includes a small amount of 'seed money' in their trading account.


I don't advocate starting with a large amount - I even suggest paper trading until you get super comfortable - unless you're really okay with risking it.


Growing accounts is all about two key things: picking the right trades and managing risk.


For me, the smaller my account, the less risk I'm willing to take.


Take right now for instance - on November 2nd, barely a month ago, I decided to start my next Small Account Challenge - 10X my $1,000 account in 90 days.


$1,000 is a good sum, but for a lot of people it would be far too difficult to start building wealth with…


You get constrained with the Pattern Day Trade rule, you're limited to a certain number of shares if you trade the big dog stocks, and every loss you take hits harder because it dwindles your account even smaller.


But for me, I love it. Penny stocks are my bread and butter and $1,000 makes for a veritable feast of shares and trades.


Like I said though - it's not just selecting the stocks, it's managing the risk with both the trade and your account.


I have to focus on taking modest wins in the early days of growing the account, as I discuss in my Small Account Trading Class, managing the size of each order - how much money am I willing to risk with this stock? In proportion to the current size of my account?


But all it takes is patience and sticking to your trading plan - and in just one month I have flipped $1,000 into $5,368*.



That's a 437% increase in barely 30 days.


And it's not with a bunch of flashy stock picks - although I did have some great wins! - but modest gains compounded over time. And a lot of risk and money management!


I'm hosting an introductory course in how to build a small account - and my trading strategy that helps me select each and every stock I trade.


I would love it if you joined me on the path of small account building.





Jeff Williams



*Results presented are not typical and may vary from person to person. Please review our full disclaimer located at ragingbull.com/disclaimer.



RagingBull, LLC
62 Calef Hwy. #233, Lee, NH 03861

Click Here to stop receiving emails from jeff@pennypro.com
Unsubscribe from all RagingBull emails

DISCLAIMER: To more fully understand any Ragingbull.com, LLC ("RagingBull") subscription, website, application or other service ("Services"), please review our full disclaimer located at https://ragingbull.com/disclaimer.

FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY; NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. AnyRagingBull Service offered is for educational and informational purposes only and should NOT beconstrued as a securities-related offer or solicitation, or be relied upon as personalizedinvestment advice. RagingBull strongly recommends you consult a licensed or registered professional before making any investment decision.

RESULTS PRESENTED NOT TYPICAL OR VERIFIED. RagingBull Services may contain information regarding the historical trading performance of RagingBull owners or employees, and/or testimonials of non-employees depicting profitability that are believed to be true based on the representations of the persons voluntarily providing the testimonial. However, subscribers' trading results have NOT been tracked or verified and past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and the results presented in this communication are NOT TYPICAL. Actual results will vary widely given a variety of factors such as experience, skill, risk mitigation practices, market dynamics and the amount of capital deployed. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some, all, or possibly more than your original investment.

RAGINGBULL IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR OR REGISTERED BROKER. Neither RagingBull nor any of its owners or employees is registered as a securities broker-dealer, broker, investment advisor(IA), or IA representative with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any state securitiesregulatory authority, or any self-regulatory organization.

WE MAY HOLD SECURITIES DISCUSSED. RagingBull has not been paid directly or indirectly by the issuer of any security mentioned in the Services. However, Ragingbull.com, LLC, its owners, and itsemployees may purchase, sell, or hold long or short positions in securities of the companies mentioned inthis communication.

If you have a current active subscription with PennyPro you will need to contact us http://www.pennypro.com/contact/ if you want to cancel your subscription. Opting out of emails does not remove you from your service at PennyPro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Under-the Radar Stocks with High Upside in 2024

Explosive upside potential!.................................................................................. ...