Thursday, October 15, 2020

Excited to have you - now let’s get going!

image

Edward Lance lorilla!

Jeff Williams here - I'm pumped to work with you on your journey to increase your trading expertise.

I know Jason mentioned that he and I started learning to trade together in our shared gym as we taught Elementary School PE to kids that are now grown up and probably trading on their own, and one thing I took away from that experience is how hard it can be to teach yourself to trade.

The stock market can be a wide, complex behemoth that intimidates even the most seasoned trader - but if you find the right guide, spend the time to read and practice your trading, you will find a rhythm like I have.

Every day, I know exactly how I'm approaching the stock market - regardless of its highs or lows and even encouraged by the high volatility. I have developed a strategy that has weathered the storms of 2020 - in April, I capped off my SIXTH small account challenge with a 2051% account growth in 58 trading days.

I think we all know what the market was like in February and March - and my account thrived.

image

I want that for everyone - especially you, who has already taken the first step by joining RagingBull and reading emails just like this one.

If you apply what I am going to teach you then you could have results like this (or even better) too. The beauty is I'm trading penny stocks, which means you can get started with an account with just a few hundred dollars.

But I want you to find the right trading style that works for you - make it work with your lifestyle - current or future!

So how does my trading fit with my lifestyle?

Call me weird, but I work from home and love it. It allows me to hang out with my kids, watching them grow up, and help around the house. Of course, I trade, but the more you find out about my strategy and trading style, the more you'll see you can get a lot done with 30 minutes to an hour each trading day.

Why am I confident that I can teach you?

Because I'm a former teacher. And for years I've specialized in condensing complicated material into tiny bite-sized pieces of information even a child can digest.

And you know what else?

I'm not even day trading. That's right, I'm able to get around the pattern day trader rule because I'm primarily swing trading penny stocks.

My clients love that I'm able to break down the stock market so that even a first-grader can understand it. For example, a lot of traders will ask me, "Well, why did you get into this stock at this price and why are you taking profits there?"

I walk them through my exact thought process… I pair it with charts to give them a visual of why I'm buying at a specific level… why I think the stock could build momentum… and why I want to take profits if the stock goes up say 20% or more from where I bought.

Believe me, you will be able to pick it up too… even if you are brand new to stocks.

Here's what some of my members are saying every day:

image
image

*Raging Bull does NOT track or verify subscribers' individual trading results and these individual experiences should NOT be understood as typical as or representative. Please see our Testimonials Disclaimer here: https://ragingbull.com/disclaimer.

So listen, I'm glad you're here, but the next step is reading what I send you - I deep-dive into all levels of trading and market news.

My mission is to make successful independent money-making traders - I don't want you doing this all on your own. I want to give you the tools you need to make your accounts grow.

Give me two weeks and you'll learn:

  • Chart patterns that I use to consistently make money
  • How to find the right broker
  • How to manage an account and make it grow
  • Trade Alert Case Studies
  • How to manage the psychology of trading

I hope you learn to love penny stocks as much as I do - but if you don't, at least you'll have all the right strategies and tools to make your own trading decisions.

See you out there,

image

Jeff Williams

Not Interested In Emails About Jeff's Profit Prism?

Click Here To Stop Them

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:

 Unsubscribe

DISCLAIMER: To more fully understand any Ragingbull.com, LLC ("RagingBull") subscription, website, application or other service ("Services"), please review our full disclaimer located at https://ragingbull.com/disclaimer. FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY; NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. Any RagingBull Service offered is for educational and informational purposes only and should NOT be construed as a securities-related offer or solicitation, or be relied upon as personalized investment advice. RagingBull strongly recommends you consult a licensed or registered professional before making any investment decision. RESULTS PRESENTED NOT TYPICAL OR VERIFIED. RagingBull Services may contain information regarding the historical trading performance of RagingBull owners or employees, and/or testimonials of non-employees depicting profitability that are believed to be true based on the representations of the persons voluntarily providing the testimonial. However, subscribers' trading results have NOT been tracked or verified and past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and the results presented in this communication are NOT TYPICAL. Actual results will vary widely given a variety of factors such as experience, skill, risk mitigation practices, market dynamics and the amount of capital deployed. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some, all, or possibly more than your original investment. RAGINGBULL IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR OR REGISTERED BROKER. Neither RagingBull nor any of its owners or employees is registered as a securities broker-dealer, broker, investment advisor (IA), or IA representative with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any state securities regulatory authority, or any self-regulatory organization. WE MAY HOLD SECURITIES DISCUSSED. RagingBull has not been paid directly or indirectly by the issuer of any security mentioned in the Services. However, Ragingbull.com, LLC, its owners, and its employees may purchase, sell, or hold long or short positions in securities of the companies mentioned in this communication.

Click Unsubscribe To Unsubscribe From All RagingBull Emails

62 Calef Hwy #233 Lee, New Hampshire 03861 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Election Year Stocks: Uncover Hidden Gems!

In the lead-up to the pivotal 2024 election year, we're excited to present our comprehensi...