Monday, September 14, 2020

The Only SPAC Worth Buying

RagingBull Elite



I've just received an urgent message from Kyle Dennis. He is about to pull the trigger on what he believes could be his biggest SPAC trade of the year… Why should you care? 


Because he's made over $3M in trading profits in 2020, primarily from trading special catalyst situations like the one you're about to hear about. 




Dear Edward Lance lorilla,


At any moment from now…


I'll be releasing a brand new Sniper Report Alert. 


And unfortunately I can't give you too many clues on what it is. 


You see, it's a Special purpose acquisition company (SPAC).


Basically, a blank-check company that promises to merge with a private company and then go public. 


It's the hottest way to IPO… (DraftKings, Virgin Galactic, and Nikola all started as SPACs)


And its attracted players like billionaire Chamath Palihapitiya, Houston Rockets owner Tilman Fertitta, and hedge fund titan Bill Ackman— to jump in the game. 


Do you blame them?


Some of the most epic stock moves are happening with these stocks. 


  • Tortoise Acquisition Corp (SHLL) is up 378% ytd

  • DraftKings (DKNG) is up 287% ytd

  • Nikola Corp. (NKLA) is up 221% ytd


But you know what?


I believe I've just discovered the next big winner. 


One that If I'm right…


...Could potentially smoke the returns of those stocks mentioned above. 


You see, the SPAC I'm eyeing on is in my favorite sector. 


Heck, last time I issued a Special Sniper Report Alert from a stock in this sector…


It Went Up By 168%

In A Month And A Half


Will this next Sniper Alert be better?


Of course, there are no guarantees, it's the stock market for crying out loud. 


But...I can tell you this. 


The same methodology I applied to find this trade… is the same one I've been milking all year. 






Now, I may pull the trigger as soon as the market opens. 


If you want the full details of my trade, a real-time alert…


...and most importantly my brand new fresh Sniper Report—subscribe now. 


I can tell you this…


This SPAC is under the radar…


How do I know? 


Because of its price. 


The key to making money on SPACs is to get in early…


....before the hype train rolls into town. 


And at these current levels, I believe the risk vs. reward is heavily in my favor. 

That's why I believe this trade has all the recipes of a monster winner. 


A triple-digit return or possibly better isn't out of the question, especially in this market and the sector I'm targeting. 


If you want to be the first to know what I'm making a move on then—you must be subscribed to the Sniper Report. 


I don't know how long this window of opportunity will last. 


Any type of news (about the new upcoming company) will send the stock soaring. 


That's how urgent this opportunity is. 


When you join Sniper Report you'll not only receive this special alert, but you'll also gain access to 12-months of my highest conviction catalyst-swing trade ideas. 


As much as I would love to tell you have time— the market waits for no man or woman. 


I will be announcing this play any day now. 


Get instant access to my alert as soon as it drops. 


I'm not kidding when I say this has true 10X potential…


And you know what else?


I didn't reach $10M in trading profits by sitting on the sidelines. 


When the market gives me a favorable opportunity I take it. 


That's how I've built my wealth. 


Of course, I can't place trades for you. 


It's on you to decide. 


The clock is ticking.


 

Regards,




Kyle Dennis




RagingBull, LLC
62 Calef Hwy. #233, Lee, NH 03861

Click Here to stop receiving emails from support@ragingbull.com
Unsubscribe from all RagingBull emails

DISCLAIMER: To more fully understand any Ragingbull.com, LLC ("RagingBull") subscription, website,application or other service ("Services"), please review our full disclaimer located at https://ragingbull.com/disclaimer.

FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY; NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. AnyRagingBull Service offered is for educational and informational purposes only and should NOT beconstrued as a securities-related offer or solicitation, or be relied upon as personalizedinvestment advice. RagingBull strongly recommends you consult a licensed or registered professional before making any investment decision.

RESULTS PRESENTED NOT TYPICAL OR VERIFIED. RagingBull Services may contain information regarding the historical trading performance of RagingBull owners or employees, and/or testimonials of non-employees depicting profitability that are believed to be true based on the representations of the persons voluntarily providing the testimonial. However, subscribers' trading results have NOT been tracked or verified and past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and the results presented in this communication are NOT TYPICAL. Actual results will vary widely given a variety of factors such as experience, skill, risk mitigation practices, market dynamics and the amount of capital deployed. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some, all, or possibly more than your original investment.

RAGINGBULL IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR OR REGISTERED BROKER. Neither RagingBull nor any of its owners or employees is registered as a securities broker-dealer, broker, investment advisor(IA), or IA representative with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any state securitiesregulatory authority, or any self-regulatory organization.

WE MAY HOLD SECURITIES DISCUSSED. RagingBull has not been paid directly or indirectly by the issuer of any security mentioned in the Services. However, Ragingbull.com, LLC, its owners, and itsemployees may purchase, sell, or hold long or short positions in securities of the companies mentioned inthis communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...