Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Thanks for signing up for the 6 in 6 Webinar

Penny Stock Millionaires

Welcome to Penny Stock Millionaires!

Hey,

Tim Sykes here.

Thanks for signing up for the 6 in 6 webinar with Paul Scolardi.

As a bonus for signing up you’ll also begin receiving Tim Sykes’ Penny Stock Millionaires… You can unsubscribe any time.

Each day I’ll give you insights, trading tips, and show you the strategies I used to become a millionaire trading penny stocks.

And it’s not just me…

I have 5 millionaire students also.

They all started from scratch.

Just like you...

And really, just like me!

Because while I was in high school (1999-2002), my parents gave me the $12,415 dollars I’d earned in bar mitzvah gift money to play around with. 

They thought I’d lose it all…

But instead, I spent hours in the computer lab, learning how to trade.

I started with mutual funds and other more traditional types of investments, but when I realized that the best I’d ever earn was 8% to 20% a year in returns, I knew there had to be something better out there.

That led me to “penny stock land.” 

I made some good calls and some bad ones (and still do). 

But the most important thing I discovered was how to read charts, track companies, and spot patterns. 

So…

Instead of going the traditional college route, I was skipping classes to trade penny stocks.

I even launched a full-blown hedge fund (which was the #1 ranked short bias fund by Barclay for 3 years) before I realized that my trading strategy wasn’t very scalable. 

That ended because I tried to take advantage of longer-term trading strategies and my fund lost 35% in the process.

But failure was my teacher...

Because despite feeling pretty embarrassed about it all (and being roasted on the news and online about it) - I still turned that $12,415 dollars into $1.65 million dollars by my college graduation. 

This got people’s attention.

I was asked to make an appearance in the documentary, “Wall Street Warriors.” 

It’s still online.

I wound up starring in 5 of the 6 episodes of the first season. 

And although I was growing increasingly frustrated that the restricted hedge fund industry prevented me from answering any of the questions I was receiving about my trading strategies.

So in 2006, I said “screw it.”

And that’s when I wrote a book detailing my experiences, called “An American Hedge Fund.”

To level the playing field for regular guys like me...

I decided to take things even further by launching a publishing company and a blog that would detail my trading activities.

That gave me a way to launch my brutally honest financial newslettersand instructional DVDs.

Since launching my first blog:

  • I’ve published thousands of posts (8,000+ at last count)...

  • I’ve taken that $12,415 and turned it into now over $5 million…

  • I’ve been ranked the #1 trader out of 60,000+ investors on Covestor...
  • I’ve helped 5 people become millionaires, several more hit the 6-figure mark, and many many more earn 5-figures - all trading penny stocks from home...

In my spare time, I love to travel.

I’m in a new country every week it seems... 

I don’t even own a house or car anymore (because I don’t need them).

You can follow me on Instagram and Youtube if you’d like...

My big passion though... is teaching. 

I have students all over the world….

They learn from newsletters, videos, social media… and all the free information that you’re going to get in these daily emails.

So… welcome to the world of pennystocking!

This works if you work it so keep an eye on your inbox.

- Tim

Timothy Sykes' Penny Stock Millionaires is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do not rent or share your email address. By submitting your email address, you consent to Paradigm Press delivering daily email issues and advertisements. To end your Penny Stock Millionaires e-mail subscription and associated external offers sent from Penny Stock Millionaires, feel free to click here.

Please read our Privacy Statement. For any further comments or concerns please contact us here. If you are having trouble receiving your Penny Stock Millionaires subscription, you can ensure its arrival in your mailbox by whitelisting Penny Stock Millionaires.

Paradigm Press© 2020 Paradigm Press, LLC. 808 Saint Paul Street, Baltimore MD 21202. Although our employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized financial advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in any security they personally recommend to our readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after the mailing of a printed-only publication prior to following an initial recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter should be made only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hard to believe, but it’s real

And the result was mind-blowing. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏ ...