Friday, September 25, 2020

Step-by-step how to use a trade copier on MetaTrader 4

How to use MT4 trade copier in 6 steps

Hey Edward Lance lorilla
 
I think you've learned a lot by now if you did read my MT4 tutorials. I hope you did :-)

How about more?

Today I give you my simple step-by-step explanation of how to use a trade copier on MetaTrader 4.
If you don't need this, please tell me. Because I am very interested to know what is the reason you need multiple MT4 terminals on the same computer.

When someone wants to learn multiple MT4 setups, I always assume it is for trading multiple accounts :-)

But of course, I could be wrong. Maybe you have some ideas, and I would like to know about them.
Read step-by-step guide
Regards,
Rimantas Petrauskas
Creator of MT4 Trade Copier
P.S. You're awesome. I have your email as edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com. Let me know if that's not the best one, or unsubscribe (but careful, unsub means I can't deliver your emails, even for things you asked/paid for). As always, if you need anything just hit reply - we always got your back. You can reach me anytime by email or Address: Verkiu 34B Vilnius LT-08221 Lithuania.

1-Click Unsubscribe | Update your preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Perfect Under $10 AI Stock

Forget the big cap AI stocks... this is the one to own for the next decade. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...