Sunday, October 6, 2024

VIDEO: why I'm hosting the Final Countdown on Monday

Let me explain why this event is so critical
 
   
     
Hey, Lance here, and I hope you’ve already saved a seat at my LIVE Final Countdown briefing on Monday with a whole team of our top trading experts! 

But if you haven’t… I’ve got a special video message explaining why this is SO important, and how you can get four of our BEST trade ideas right now for FREE! 

You just gotta sign up HERE to unlock it: 

 
 
Remember, while we cannot promise future returns or against losses, but in addition to showing you how I’ll be following the money and looking for the BIGGEST opportunities during the buildup to and aftermath of the election… 

I’ll also reveal this:

 
My top FIVE bold predictions about the election
My personal expectations for who wins
The top stocks we’ll see Wall Street buying if Trump wins
The top stocks we’ll see Wall Street buying if Kamala wins 

AND share Wall Street’s #1 “dirty little secret” about the election.

But, again, you NEED to sign up to save a seat, so please do so here!
And I’ll see you on Monday,

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live 11 AM ET] Unlock Winning Strategies: Join Our Webinar on JPM Earnings & Unemployment Data Insights

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...