Thursday, July 18, 2024

Here comes the May Shockwave

Now that The Fed has spoken, I see opportunities opening up with what I’m calling a May Shockwave!

So, now I’m doing something I never thought I would actually do…

I’m opening the doors to my $0.25 Cent Trades system!

You see, for the longest time I refused to touch cheap options.

And that’s because these types of speculative options typically LOSE money for investors…

But thanks to a recent discovery led by myself with the help of three financial experts on my team…

My whole perspective shifted 180 degrees!

That’s because by ONLY trading these $0.25 Cent options on very specific predetermined dates…

We have a shot to jump in before they double, even triple in a matter of days…

With a remarkable 78.3% hit rate according to the full backtest!

I can’t guarantee results or against losses, but results like that should tell you why THIS old dog decided to learn a new trick!

See this system for yourself!

Get the details on $0.25 Cent Trades now.
By clicking the link above you agree to periodic updates from ProsperityPub and its partners (privacy policy)

See you on the flip side,

TBUZ


 
 
 
 
 
 

 
This message is a paid advertisement sent on behalf of DTI, a third-party advertiser of MarketBeat. Why did I receive this email?
 
 
Disclaimer: From January of 2023 through March of 2024 from the study we have seen a 78.3% win rate on options with an average winner of 155.7% and an average return of winners and losers at 100% on an average 4 day hold time in a model portfolio. We cannot guarantee any specific future results, as there is always high degree of risk involved in trading. See our Terms on the DTI homepage for more information.
 
 
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact our U.S. based support team via email at contact@marketbeat.com.
 
If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails from MarketBeat advertisers, you can unsubscribe or manage your mailing preferences here.
 
© 2006-2024 MarketBeat Media, LLC.
345 N Reid Place, Suite 620, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. United States.
 
Today's Bonus Content: New trading system called MSFT, NVDA & MSFT (Click to Opt-in)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up to 12 Quick-Hit Trades for YOU!

+ 98% off your first month.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ...