Wednesday, May 8, 2024

See the stocks you could trade with a calendar

DETAILS Inside
 
   
     
If you don’t like complicated trade strategies, I’ve got a repeating income trade that couldn’t be easier to understand.

It’s based on a repeatable trade opportunity that I track on my Income Calendar.

You see, this opportunity not only repeats annually…

According to my research, it happens with a few dozen stocks on the exact same calendar dates for ten years straight!

That’s a lot of calendars filled with opportunities!

I’m talking about high-profile stocks like…

 
Apple
Amazon 
McDonald’s 
Walmart
Nike
FedEx 
Abercrombie & Fitch 
Google
JPMorgan Chase 
Microsoft…

And so many more!

While I cannot promise future returns or against losses…

You can see when the next opportunity opens up on the Income Calendar THIS WEEK…

Simply click here to get the details.

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

While traders were studying charts, I was placing THIS trade

No guesswork needed here................................................................................ ...