Wednesday, May 29, 2024

[Open] Unbeatable Mind Coaching Certification

It's finally here... your one chance to work with me directly...

And completely master all the principles, tactics, and methods of Unbeatable Mind.

From my Karate background, I always profoundly respected my senseis because they were masters at everything in their art.

I was proud to be a black belt, and helped with teaching... but I knew senseis were different.

They had to know it all, in order to mentor the entire class.

And that's how they became world-class at hand to hand combat.

Today, I'm training my own senseis.

Yes, I am giving you an opportunity to become a sensei of The Unbeatable Mind.

Click here to apply for the Unbeatable Mind Coaching Certification.


This is not for casual-learners, or people who just want to make more money, be more confident, & get in better shape (though you'll get all of that, to the extreme).

This is for people who want to be the next generation of top performers...

AND ... inspire everyone in their life to be their best selves.

You can use this to raise a child to be incredibly happy and successful...

You can use this to guide an Olympic Athlete to their fastest running time...

Or you can use this as a private coach who makes a full-time income teaching the Unbeatable Mind Principles.

I created this program so I could find leaders to teach these principles when I'm not around anymore.

In some ways, I am inviting you to be my legacy.

That's why I'm giving you access to everything I teach, all my programs...

AND leading you in a special 12-month program of direct calls with myself in a Zoom classroom setting.

You'll learn how to do it all and how to teach it all.

It is a big responsibility to bear the Unbeatable Mind name.

Are you up for it? And do you truly have what it takes to give your full dedication to this program?

Click here to apply for the Unbeatable Mind Coaching Certification.

or
if you have questions about the program. We're here to help!

I'm hosting a live Q&A today on Wed. May 29 at 12pm PST to provide answers, guidance, and help you determine if this program is the right fit for you.

Stay Unbeatable,

Mark Divine












No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me one week...

Are you ready to "level up" your trading? If you can read one email per day for a week, we can do this -- together...