Sunday, May 12, 2024

Details on the big defense stock reveal inside:

REMINDER FOR YOU
 
   
     
Take a look at this redacted system code: 
 
 
What you’re looking at is a brand new way to track unusual Wall Street activity in real time…

Typically you’ll see my system go haywire before a stock is making headline news - before it makes a massive move.

Just take a look at a few of the results that hit in the last week of November:

 
 
Now, I must be frank with you…

I’m typically NOT a directional “swing for the fences” type of trader.

That’s because as you know…

All traders have winners and losers – and typically even the best “swing for the fences” strategies out there take the biggest and most frequent losses.

If you know me then you know that I don’t like taking big risks.

That’s why I’ve built my career as the “Income Ace” solely focusing on high-accuracy weekly cash flow opportunities from the stock market…

With my usual approach I’m targeting 5-7% each week from a high probability setup.

And it’s how I’ve been able to maintain a near perfect win rate in my premiere income service over the last four years…

 
 
But today, I’m FINALLY pulling back the curtain on a very different style of trading…

You see, over the last 8 years my team & I have been privately collaborating on a breakthrough that’s so powerful that it can simultaneously help give us the safety of these high-accuracy income style trades… 

While at the same time giving us unlimited upside on these short term moves.

And while I can never promise future returns, or against losses, that combination of win rate + upside in our backtesting has shown the power to scale even a small account quicker than anything else I’ve ever seen before.

Click here and I’ll share with you my #1 defense stock my system is picking up on.

Your friend,

Jack Carter

 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

🐤 Albemarle Stock: Strong Fundamentals vs. Lithium Volatility

Albemarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB) is a global leader in the production of basic materials for a diverse range of industries, including en...