Sunday, April 21, 2024

This $2 stock is crucial to the Vision Pro

 

Monument Traders Alliance Alerts

Today we're sharing a message from James Altucher at Paradigm Press. We thought you may be interested in his offer.

- Ryan Fitzwater, Publisher



This $2 Stock Is Crucial to the Vision Pro

Dear Reader,

It's been 17 years since Apple disrupted the tech markets in a major way - with the very first iPhone model.

But their newest product release has even higher stakes than the iPhone...

The Apple Vision Pro is about to change everything.

I haven't been this bullish on a tech stock since I made my first big Apple prediction.

(Spoiler alert: I was right.)

In 2010, I predicted that Apple would become the first trillion-dollar company in the world.

People thought I was crazy. At the time, Apple was only worth $300 billion.

But sure enough, Apple hit $1 trillion in 2018, just as I knew it would. And last year, it became the world's first three-trillion-dollar company.

This is a bold statement, I know...

But I am even more confident in my second big Apple prediction than I was in 2010.

In fact, the profit opportunity here could be bigger than the Mac, the iPod, and the iPhone combined...

Because this time, I'm not predicting a stock move in Apple - it's already almost 200 bucks a share.

Today, I want to share a tiny $2 company that is crucial to Apple's Vision Pro.

It has the potential to double or triple your money before the end of the year - and it could skyrocket 1,000% over the next three to five years.

COMPANY DETAILS HERE

To your good fortune,

James Altucher
Best-selling author; hedge fund manager; entrepreneur

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Of The Rarest Things You’ll Ever See In This Industry

An Easy Chance To Massive Profits! Hey Trader,  Time is winding down on your chance to view this traini...