Thursday, February 15, 2024

Yikes

Broad market looks rough, here’s what I am doing
 
   
     
It’s no surprise the broad market is overbought.

We saw the start of a possible correction this week…

But lately, every selloff has led to a run higher so assuming “this is it” is probably not the smartest move.

Here’s what I am doing:

 
1. Starting to take some profits
2. Moving a little more money into cash
3. Focusing more than ever on the top stocks and ignoring anything less

That’s really all I can suggest for you too.

And, in my opinion, there has never been a better way to focus on the best stocks than my Apex Indicator.

So check it out!

Graham Lindman
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

$5k to $1.3m in just 3 trades

If you cannot see images, please click here It doesn't happen often, but occasionally, some...