Friday, February 23, 2024

Inflation is back

After an incredible bull market last year, led largely by AI... You may be wondering: When is the other shoe about to drop?
 

Dear Reader,

After an incredible bull market last year, led largely by AI...

You may be wondering: When is the other shoe about to drop?

Just weeks ago, every analyst on Wall Street thought inflation was beaten and that rate cuts would soon push stocks even higher.

But now markets are speculating if the next interest rate move will be UP instead of DOWN.

I'm not surprised...

You see, election years are different from any other years in the stock market.

And based on nearly 100 years of data, with 90% accuracy...

I'm predicting that today's volatility is a harbinger of an election market surprise that we'll see hit U.S. stocks in the days surrounding Super Tuesday.

That may sound strange at first – after all, the financial markets aren't political.

But this has nothing to do with who wins the election or what party will control the house next year.

Instead, I'm talking about a 90% predictable event that we've seen across 19 presidential elections over nearly a century of data.

And on February 29, I'll be sharing for the first time ever why I believe this event will blindside most investors...

While allowing those who understand what's coming to see multiple opportunities to 3-5X their money.

Again, this has nothing to do with politics.

But as I'll show you on February 29, there's ONE move I believe you need to make BEFORE Super Tuesday to position yourself for success with your investments in 2024.

I'm also going to be revealing what I believe will be one of the year's top-performing stocks AND one stock I believe you need to avoid at all costs for the remainder of 2024.

Those will be given away FREE to everyone who tunes in.

So at the very least, I encourage you to click here and save your spot so you don't miss out on those.

Be well,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...