Friday, February 9, 2024

Fine, I'll say it: Most stocks...

 
   
     
OK, you’re not supposed to say this. I think it’s become the silent elephant in the room that everyone is pretending isn’t there.

But it happens to be the truth, so I am just gonna say it:

Most stocks suck.

And I don’t mean that figuratively or subjectively…

I mean, factually, 96% of stocks underperform. Just 4% of “Apex Stocks” generate virtually all the wealth.
*
*Clicking this link will automatically register you for Apex Stocks Indicator and periodic updates from Prosperity Pub (privacy policy)


And not just the last year or two, either. 96% of stocks underperformed for the last 100 years!! 😲
 
 
And I think this is the single biggest challenge for most retail traders.

They’re chasing the 96% of losers and paying the price!

Now, don’t get me wrong, I certainly don’t think it’s their fault.

There has been an entire narrative around this for decades where talking heads tell folks that all the big gains in the top stocks have already been made.

Maybe you remember back in 2012 when folks were saying Amazon was overbought, overhyped and had reached way too high of a valuation. It became consensus that there was no money left to be made in Amazon.

Of course, Amazon has grown about 2,000% more since then

 
 
Or maybe you remember more recently when Chipotle (CMG) ran up nonstop in 2021 and got the same “overbought” and “overpriced” treatment from the talking heads.

All CMG has done since then is rip another $1,300 a share!

 
 
The same thing happened with all the top wealth generation stocks in 2023 too.

I’m talking about Apple, Microsoft, Nvidia, AMD… the list goes on.

All the exact same stocks most people tell you are “too big” to make any money on are the stocks that generated all the wealth last year.

I hope you can see why this is a major problem.

And it’s why I focus 90+% of my trading exclusively on these “Apex Stocks”...

I mean, it’s way easier to grab a slice of wealth from stocks that are constantly generating massive wealth than to grab a slice of wealth from underperforming companies!

And it’s become my mission to teach retail traders how to grab their own opportunities from Apex Stocks as well.

That’s what my brand new breakthrough is all about.

 
 
Now, I don’t want to spoil all the details (yet) on how it works… But I do think it’s the best tool ever created to help regular investors tap into Apex Stocks.

And when you see how intuitive it is to use, I’m pretty sure you’ll agree.

All you have to do is register here for all the details.
I truly can’t wait to show you this,

Graham Lindman
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...