Sunday, February 11, 2024

Biggest mistake

 
   
     
Listen, if you’ve bought into the idea that it’s “too late” to focus on the top stocks in the world…

I just have to tell you I believe that’s the single biggest mistake any investor can make.

You have to realize people have been saying that for over a decade about stocks like Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google and Berkshire…

Yet look at which companies produced the most wealth in 2023:

 
 
That’s an extraordinary amount of opportunity for investors to get their slice of. And it’s ALL from the exact companies most people would tell you are too big to produce meaningful gains!

So instead of being all in on Apple and Microsoft and Nvidia last year, most retail investors chased smaller socks that underperformed and paid the price.

So in 2024, let me help you!


There are just 9 tickers I spend over 90% of my time focused on. Just 9!*
*Clicking this link will automatically register you for Apex Stocks Indicator and periodic updates from Prosperity Pub (privacy policy)

And they’re all proven winners, too.

Over the last few months, my team and I have spent countless hours on a breakthrough indicator designed to spot the best opportunities on these “Apex Stocks”...

My theory was - just like I already saw with Apple - if we could define the best cycles in stocks that were already proven to throw off significant wealth, we’d have a massive advantage over everyone else.

And the results of our project blew us away.

I am talking about a backtesting model that had a 90% historic probability of these monster stocks throwing off a big gain.

And not only is it the best performing tool I’ve ever seen…

We’ve made it incredibly intuitive for anyone to start using. If you can follow a bright blue candle on your chart, you’re just about ready to trade with this thing…

 
 
And on Monday, I am revealing exactly how it works and how you can start using it this week!
Can’t wait to see you there,

Graham Lindman
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...