Saturday, December 16, 2023

THIS type of crash is happening right now

Today, you have the chance to set yourself up for not only lucrative gains similar to these... but also peace of mind while everyone else is in distress.
 

Note from Marc: The Power Gauge sees a "bullish" setup for the stock market through the end of the year. But a much bigger (and arguably more important) market is flashing a huge warning today. And it will create a massive, once-a-decade opportunity for folks who understand what's going on.

Our good friend Mike DiBiase, who's made a series of dead-accurate calls about the economy in recent years, breaks the story below...


THIS Type of Crash Is Happening Right Now


An unprecedented credit crisis is unfolding before our eyes.

Maybe you recently heard about WeWork, the once-celebrated "co-working" company, going under.

Along with Silicon Valley Bank... Silvergate Capital... Bed Bath & Beyond... RiteAid... and the trucking company Yellow, among many others.

For the last several years, I've been predicting this EXACT type of financial crisis – I always said it was never a question of if it would eventually happen... only when.

Now it's happening – exactly as I predicted.

The crisis has arrived... and it's only going to snowball from here.

For many, many more businesses – it's R.I.P.

For the broader economy, it means a deep recession... more trouble in housing and real estate... and big-time danger for a lot of popular companies and their stocks.

For me and my readers – it will be like Christmas.

I've waited for this exact moment for more than eight years.

I'm not worried about any of it – in fact, I'm excited... because this is when the best opportunities for the strategy I use absolutely explode.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check this out right this second.

Because this is the make-or-break moment for taking action.

The start of a period that could lead to 700%-plus gains, over and over, based on history.

Now, this crisis is still in its earliest stages...

But it's going to accelerate fast from here – mark my words.

So the only time you can possibly get set up and fully prepared to cash in is RIGHT NOW.

Again, I said I've been waiting for this for eight years – since the launch of my research service designed to take advantage of these exact conditions.

But it's really even longer than that...

The last opportunity THIS good was in the wake of the 2008 Financial Crisis.

Back then, Stansberry Research showed a small group of readers how to take advantage, using this ONE straightforward strategy.

And over the next four years, our team recommended around 50 opportunities, showing readers:

  • An 80% win rate...

  • An average gain (including winners and losers) of +38%...

  • And a staggering top gain of +772% over about five years.

Today, you have the chance to set yourself up for not only lucrative gains similar to these... but also peace of mind while everyone else is in distress.

The bankruptcy crisis is already making headlines...

Like The Wall Street Journal...

And Bloomberg...

But remember: You can protect your portfolio from the fallout of these widespread bankruptcies.

It all depends on what you do right now.

My prediction is unfolding as I said it would...

And soon everyone will be able to look back on it and see that I was right.

But more importantly, I want to make sure YOU have the chance to take action right away.

There's no question in my mind that this is the biggest financial opportunity in more than a decade.

If you'd like to learn more, I highly recommend you check out a personal short video...

It's not from me but from a real subscriber who used the last crisis, like the one beginning today, to set up a series of investments that let him retire early and stop worrying about money forever.

His story is funny... emotional... and inspiring.

And in the holiday season, he practically gives away the entire strategy that our subscribers pay thousands per year to access.

Click here for full details.

Regards,

Mike DiBiase
Senior Editor, Stansberry Research

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bitcoin’s 4th Major Profit Cycle is Here...

In every bull market, there are smaller coins that make far more than Bitcoin  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...