Friday, September 8, 2023

Urgent flash meeting tomorrow @ 10am

Watch this video to see why
image

Hey folks,

Tonight's close has me watching a few things very closely.

I recorded this video to get you ready

But I'm also hosting an urgent flash tomorrow (Saturday) morning at 10:00 AM ET to get you up to speed before we start the Sawgrass conference this weekend.

Here's the link: https://dtitrader.com/power

I'll see you tomorrow morning…

See you on the flip side,

TBUZ



RISK DISCLAIMER There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading. Past results are not indicative of future returns. DTI Trader and all individuals affiliated with this site assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.

Unsubscribe

DTI Trader 1555 University Blvd S Mobile, Alabama 36609 United States (251) 652-1555

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy this A.I. Stock Before Elon’s “A.I. Day” May 16

You may have missed the biggest gains......................................................................................