Tuesday, August 22, 2023

♟ A Fresh Trade Setup - Plus Your Questions Answered

Trade of the Day Logo

View in browser

"NVDA carried the market on its back today."

Nate Bear, Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

I just launched my latest trading service, Profit Surge Trader.

It's based on a system that could hand you consistent weekly payouts from one ticker...

And in this service, I stream my trades and answer your questions LIVE.

Here in Trade of the Day, I recently asked you to submit stock tickers you'd like me to review - just as I do for members of Profit Surge Trader.

And boy... you all sent in lots of good stocks for me to look at!

I review several of them in today's video. I also go over some major recent changes to the indexes and give you a fresh trade setup.

Click the image below to watch the video.

A New Q&A Plus a Fresh Trade Setup
 
419 Times More Income
 
Logo

YOUR ACTION PLAN

Mastercard (NYSE: MA) has a very bullish chart, a great pattern and a squeeze. We have everything we need for a TPS setup in MA.

I'd like to get long MA when the price is between $390 and $395 - the closer to $390, the better. MA options, however, are pretty expensive, so I'd like to enter a call debit spread as follows: Buy the MA September 15 $400 calls AND sell the September 15 $410 calls for a net debit of ideally less than $3. This is a way to get long MA without buying options that are over $10.

Mastercard Chart

(Click to enlarge)

To get more trade ideas like this and start following along with my trading in real time, click here to join me in Profit Surge Trader.

And if you have other stock tickers you want me to cover with my TPS system, email me at feedback@monumenttradersalliance.com, and I'll let you know my thoughts on a few of them!

ChatGPT Creating Chaos for Big Tech Companies
Google Declares "CODE RED!"

High-tech matrix
 

Google is frantically playing catch-up after the latest artificial intelligence breakthrough forced it to declare "Code Red" and bring back its founders.

Meanwhile, this expert believes one sub-$10 stock is in PERFECT position to soar as it powers the AI revolution.

Click here to see the urgent details >>>

Trophy

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY

"BTO 200 for $4.40, just now STC [GNRC] for $5.00. Good for 13% and $11,727 win [in less than one trading day]. Thank you BB!!!"
- Sugardoc

"Many thanks to BB. Bought 4 at $2.10 and sold $4.10 SEE 8/18 45 P for 94.5% [in one trading day]. Almost to 100% as never hit it before."
- WilliamJP100

 

INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Image of a the Generac logo and a phone

3 Tropical Storm Trades

Image of a stethoscope on top of a pile of money

4 Easy Ways to Save Money on Healthcare

Short Selling

Will This Market "Burry" You?

Two Trending Trades

Special Double Issue: One Episode, 2 New Picks

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...