Saturday, July 22, 2023

This research has been spreading…

image

Ever since Roger Scott released his latest research breaking down this chart…

image

What he calls The Great Divergence

Traders have gone nuts!

The research has been spreading…

Very fast.

In fact, it made its way across my desk and I immediately called Roger about sharing this with my readers!

Roger agreed to go LIVE alongside me today (Saturday) at 1pm Eastern to break down this research again for those that have missed out…

Plus how we're prepping for, in my opinion, the largest trading opportunity of 2023!

Click here if you want all the details (BONUS: Roger's #1 actionable trading idea)

See you soon,

Jack Carter

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...