Monday, July 10, 2023

My last prediction: Markets quiet till Wednesday

Watch the calendar and react appropriately
image

Hey traders,

Markets are going to remain quiet until we get the two big numbers for this week: CPI and PPI. And that's the last prediction you'll hear from me for now.

If you ask me, whoever is cooking up these PPI and CPI numbers should be investigated by the FBI, because they can't possibly be doing anything more precise than guessing.

So you won't get any predictions from me. Besides, as a trader, I'd rather react to something real than predict something imaginary.

You have to remember, the people doing the predicting are doing it with fundamental analysis. The ones doing the reacting are doing it with technical analysis.

That alone accounts for a huge difference between what made-up number gets announced and how the markets will react to them…

image

But that won't be the only shocker this week. JPM is due to announce earnings on Friday.

Could it set the tone for the coming earnings season?

Who knows? Remember I'm not into predicting anything.

I'm into reacting. And my latest reaction is to the 10 year track record of my next 9 July stocks.

I recorded a video about them. You can go here to check it out.

image

Jack Carter

Jack Carter Trading

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...