Monday, July 17, 2023

I was attacked in the ocean

I was so comfortable with the water that I snorkeled past two sandbars with my daughter. But a few minutes later, I regretted my decision. 

Have you ever heard of Remoras?

Rodrigo Friscione / Getty Images


They are thin fish over a foot long and are called "suckers of the ocean" because…

They use the suckers at the top of their skull to hitch a ride on sharks to eat leftovers.

Well, this particular remora thought I could give him a lift.
I'm a big guy…  6'7"... 235… and shaped like a shark.

Still, I've never encountered an aggressive, friendly fish, so I panicked.

I'm glad we made it to the shore alive, but I bring this up because what happened to us in the ocean ties in with the 191% returns we saw on Marathon Oil last week. 

More on this in my next email, but for now, feel free to check out our internal training on… how to structure your trades for triple-digit results in this market.

Watch it here, and let me know if you have any questions.

To your trading success.

Steve Place

In Case You Missed It


1. Groundfloor advantage in biotech.
2. Big crypto change on July 31, 2023.
3. Welcome to "summertime" trading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...