Saturday, May 13, 2023

Karim Actually Said "Good Job" to THIS 😮

Trade of the Day Logo

Bryan here again. When it comes to old school market researchers, nobody does more due-diligence than Karim. He values hard-hitting, exhaustive research - which is why he's been such a winning investor for the last 5 decades. So, when I showed him my newest research report on "The Secret Profit Window" - I was floored when he read it over - and told me...."good job."

Bryan and Karim

OMG - a compliment from Karim?! If this new research is good enough for Karim, then I know it's worthy of your immediate attention - so check it out below...

- Bryan Bottarelli, Head Trade Tactician



Karim Actually Said "Good Job" to THIS

Bryan Bottarelli

I've got the inside scoop on a major trigger catalyst that almost nobody else knows about....

I call it..."The Secret Profit Window"

During this "Secret Profit Window", stocks have gone up.

And they've gone up big.

Over the last 30 years, this "Secret Profit Window" has generated +1,700% returns.

That's a 17x return...

Now, listen closely to what I'm about to tell you...

Over this 30-year period, this one time of day has been responsible for ALL of the positive returns in the market.

Yes....ALL OF THEM.

As for the remaining trading hours?

They produced nothing.

Let me repeat that....

Take away this one Secret Profit Window, and the 30-year return on the S&P 500 is NEGATIVE.

See for yourself...

Secret Profit Window Chart

Armed with this research...

I firmly believe that exploiting the Secret Profit Window could change the way you approach the markets - and your investments - forever.

So, I invite you to drop whatever you're doing....and watch my explosive research video.

Specifically, if you like massive stock moves, the 1:36 mark will absolutely blow your mind.

Show me the Secret Profit Window

Yours in smart speculation,

Bryan Bottarelli Signature

Bryan Bottarelli, Head Trade Tactician
Monument Traders Alliance

P.S. Thirty years of verified Fed data shows the exact time to trade that led to +1,700% market outperformance. Don't put another $1 in the market until you know this Secret Profit Window

Show me the Secret Profit Window

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...