Sunday, April 9, 2023

The gold rush is coming

Are you prepared?
image

Hey folks,

I've been telling you all week that my highest-conviction opportunity in the market right now is trading and investing in gold and precious metals.

Why?

Because I believe the 21st century Gold Rush is starting right now.

Just look at this chart:

image

The minute that faith in the U.S. Dollar started to plummet, sparked by the banking crisis at SVB, gold and silver shot higher.

And with a former President under indictment, a complete lack of faith in the Federal Reserve, and more banks in crisis, do you think peoples' faith in the dollar is going to be restored any time soon?

That's why NOW is the time to start trading precious metals, and that's why we're kicking off the Precious Metals Masterclass at 9:15 AM ET on Monday, right after the Easter holiday!

And if you have not yet saved your seat in this class, I'm urging you to click here and grab a spot today.

Don't put this off any longer.

Look — seven classes from a 40-plus year trading veteran teaching you my detailed, step-by-step approach to trading gold and silver. That's what you have the chance to access here today.

I'll walk you through my strategies on gold, on silver, and on other precious metals.

I'll teach you when to get in and when to get out.

I'll teach you how to avoid what I call "sucker plays."

In short, I'm going to equip you with all the knowledge and tools you need to take advantage as precious metals soar higher!

My personal target for gold is $2,600 — that's a 40+% increase from where we are today.

If you want to miss out, then that's your decision, but if you want to get in on what could be that move higher, here's what you do…

Tap here, go to the next page, fill out your information, and join me today

Then I'll see you LIVE on Monday morning for the first of seven workshops in the Precious Metals Masterclass.

I hope you have a great holiday and a good weekend and, like I always say…

See you on the flip side,

TBUZ

RISK DISCLAIMER There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.. DTI Trader and all individuals affiliated with this site assume no responsibility for your trading results. The indicators, strategies, columns, and all other features are for educational purposes only and should not be construed as advice. Information for futures trading observations are obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, or warrant any results from the use of the information. Your use of the trading observations is entirely at your own risk and it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information. You must assess the risk of any trade with your broker and make your own independent decisions regarding any securities mentioned herein.

Unsubscribe

TBUZ TV 1555 University Blvd S Mobile, Alabama 36609 United States (251) 652-1555

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...