Friday, November 4, 2022

More volatility is on the way

But I'm ready to handle a bear market
image

Hey traders,

Got my video recorded today and I wanted to make sure you saw it.

We had a BIG up day in the market after several rough days post-Fed. Here's what I'm expecting next:

image

The good news is, there's more bear market on the way.

Yes, I said "good news," because when you know exactly how to handle a bear market, it can be really good news for your trading.

I want to lay out my game plan for bear markets for you, so you can feel like it's good news, too.

>> Join me here to discover my game plan

Hope you have a great weekend!

Trade well,

Jack

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...