Friday, April 8, 2022

How day trader is CRUSHING this market

Hey, it's Micah

Just wanted to make sure you saw yesterday's email. I shared some insane results from our day trader ... 

In the past four months, he has made over $50K from his trades. That's an average of $12,984 per month!

The best thing about this? He trades LIVE every day, and all 229 of his trades were broadcasted to our community!

Yesterday, I shared his top 3 day trading tips. Watch the replay here.

Enjoy!
Micah

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Micah Lamar < support@wallstreet.io >
Subject: [Replay] 3 Day Trading Tips for You
To: < edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com >
Hey – Micah here.

Did you catch my workshop today? I answered a question that many of you have been asking me...

How should I trade the market in an elevated VIX environment?

Many of you are expecting a pretty volatile year ... but I've got some good news.

This is actually the PERFECT environment for day trading. In fact, here are the stats from our resident day trader from the past four months.

day trading show results

Watch the replay where I cover how he does it!

Incredible stuff... and don't miss the offer I added for you. It's a no-brainer.

Cheers,
Micah

PS. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!

















 


 


 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...