Saturday, January 22, 2022

When will AAPL bounce?

Hey , Micah here with a quick update...

AAPL continued its bearish momentum yesterday... 

Whether it stays bearish through February (like it has in the past couple of years) remains to be seen, but I've got a way to trade it either way.

Watch my workshop on how to trade this.



Eventually, AAPL will bounce.

I think we could be seeing a massive move in AAPL this spring IF a couple of things happen before then... and I have the perfect strategy that will catch the big swing. I think you'll really like it!

In my workshop, you'll learn how to trade its current bearish momentum, and how to catch the next swing!

Click HERE to watch it now

Hope to see you on the inside!

Trade on,
Micah

PS. You'll also get my eBook, How to Trade Momentum for a Living, as your roadmap for the next few weeks!

PPS. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!

















 

 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has Jeff Bezos Found the Next Nvidia?

Next Trillion Dollar Bet!............................................................................... ...