Friday, September 10, 2021

Making sure you got my invitation

I'd hate for you to miss this opportunity
image

Hi,

This is Tom Busby and I wanted to thank you again for registering for our eBook and welcome you to the DTI community if this is your first time checking us out.

If you don't know me, I wanted to take a second to introduce myself so you know a little bit about who you're getting this information from because, let's be honest, information (especially about trading and investing) is only as good as the source.

image

Again, my name is Tom.

I have been trading in the markets for over 40 years and I started DTI (which stands for Diversified Trading Institute, by the way) over 25 years ago.

I am a former Air Force officer, member of the Chicago mercantile exchange, I've written 3 trading books and, most importantly, I have the most satisfied and successful students I've ever heard of.

Most people would say I'm a highly successful trader given my track record, but the truth of the matter is I learned more during the 1987 crash where I lost a fortune than I did making fortunes.

And I think that's part of what makes me unique. Since then, I have put an immense focus on controlling risk and understanding downside.

And let me tell you something…

Most people think "risk" is the boring part of trading. They don't think of controlling risk as the sexy part of trading where you make big gains.

And they're dead wrong.

Because just like I teach in the Moonshots strategy, keeping your risk limited is actually the key to targeting huge gains.

If that doesn't make sense to you, you'll definitely want to re-read the eBook and focus on the "Risk Adjusted ROI" part.

It explains how targeting big gains like we do with Moonshots is all related to keeping risk extremely limited.

Trust me, once you get that part of trading right, the profits will take care of themselves.

Speaking of my Moonshot Program, that's the other reason I wanted to reach out.

My email system alerts me of anyone who showed interest in my moonshot strategy so I wanted to make sure you saw my special invitation.

I designed a powerful service dedicated to trading moonshot signals and, right now, it's still very new.

So I've put together an incredible Founding Membership Invitation for you.

In my opinion, this is the best way for ANYONE who wants to target huge winning trades without needing a lot of capital, while controlling their risk, while taking trades in a normal brokerage account, avoiding penny stocks or speculative instruments… and doing all that in trades that last just a few days (sometimes even a few hours).

There are so many benefits stacked into this one trade setup, it's almost hard to believe until you look at the mechanics of it.

That's why, after I discovered it and traded it for a while, I was so eager to create a program for the retail trader to join me on these signals.

I highly recommend you read my full invitation here before it expires.

If you decide not to take me up on it, no hard feelings! I hope you still learn a lot as part of this community…

But this is my most important focus right now, so don't mind me if I remind you a few more times before the invitation expires.


Thanks for your time and for being part of the DTI community,

Tom

image

RISK DISCLAIMER There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.. DTI Trader and all individuals affiliated with this site assume no responsibility for your trading results. The indicators, strategies, columns, and all other features are for educational purposes only and should not be construed as advice. Information for futures trading observations are obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, or warrant any results from the use of the information. Your use of the trading observations is entirely at your own risk and it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information. You must assess the risk of any trade with your broker and make your own independent decisions regarding any securities mentioned herein.

Unsubscribe

DTI Trader 1555 University Blvd S Mobile, Alabama 36609 United States (251) 652-1555

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hydrogen Company Could Get $1.66B

Plug Power surges in premarket after conditional commitment for a billion-dollar loan.‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...