Saturday, May 8, 2021

3 Stocks to Bet on the Digital Payment Boom

Published: May 8, 2021

My No. 1 Stock
for 2021 Is…

I'm finally pulling back the curtain on a group of stocks poised for enormous gains this summer...


In case you haven't heard, three major events might have set off the biggest market triggers we've seen in decades!


But the traders who can correctly identify where the money is headed have the chance to collect massive gains on the stocks as they rise. 


In fact, I've already snagged a 414% winner in one week using this strategy...


And luckily for us, I'm an expert at finding trades like these. So I'm ready to reveal my secret — and the No. 1 stock that's most likely to do it again!

You've Got to See This

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

3 Stocks to Bet on the Digital Payment Boom

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

You guys have probably picked up on this by now, but one of the most important factors I look at when choosing which stocks and sectors I want to target is analyst upgrades, downgrades and spotlights. 


And the analyst I like now just so happens to be Truist. 


Truist has been talking a lot about which digital payment processor stocks to watch and, more specifically, it has a good pulse on the ones I want my subscribers to know about — and potentially get in on right now.

Get the Names Here


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

How Cathie Wood's
Ark ETFs Could Crash
the Entire Market

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

Joy of the Trade's Jeff Zananiri and I talk a lot about what's actually moving the stock market behind the scenes. And one of the major fundamentals that's been driving the market of late are Cathie Wood's stock picks. 


Jeff and I can't seem to figure out whether she's just extremely ballsy, or if she's one of the most brilliant investors ever. 


She is essentially violating every rule that traders follow. Wood's stock picks aren't diversified in the slightest, and the stocks carry far too much volatility and risk. So her method of trading could either blow up in her face, or it could turn her into the next Warren Buffett.


What Wood is currently doing with her ETFs could also lead to a disaster. And not just for her Ark Investment Management company, but for the entire stock market…

And No One's Talking About It

3 Restaurant Stocks
Set to Profit as
Demand Picks Up 



May 6, 2021

We're going deep down into food and restaurant stocks set to profit because I want my readers to actually get in on them before the summer rush.       

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

2 Consumer Stocks I'm Targeting This Summer 



May 5, 2021

I'm bullish on the consumer segment of the economy. It's showing remarkable strength, and its sentiment toward normalcy simply can't be ignored.   


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...