Saturday, May 1, 2021

2 Top Russell 2000 Stocks You Don’t Want to Miss

Published: May 1, 2021

Start Planning Today
for Wall Street's Algorithmic Takeover

Massive hedge funds, institutions and banks are all gearing up to take over the market with algorithmic trading. 


And they plan on leaving everyone in the dust!


According to CNBC, these algorithms are already dominating over 80% of today's equity market, far outperforming traditional stock-picking strategies. 


But there's still hope left for the everyday investor. 


I've developed an algorithmic trading machine traders can use without needing to own millions of dollars in upfront capital. 


And I'm about to reveal the details for it in this presentation.

Click Here Now!

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

2 Top Russell 2000 Stocks You Don't Want to Miss

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

If you were able to watch my latest video, then you already know it was the first portion of my two-part series on my five favorite small-cap stocks. 


In it, I talked about the top three Russell 2000 stocks I like most, and how the index is due for a major comeback and move up right now. 


But I also explained that it was only part one...


Because I'm a man of my word and I promised I'd give you the other two to my top 5 Russell 2000 stocks later on this week, that's exactly what we'll be talking about in today's video! 


And I'll even throw in a little update on how the Russell 2000 and my three previous small-cap stocks are doing now.

Catch the Video Here


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

Everything Wrong With
the Capital Gains
Tax, Tesla & Bitcoin

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

Joy of the Trade's Jeff Zananiri and I have a lot to say about the future health of the economy, especially with President Joe Biden's plan for a capital gains tax hike in 2021.


Biden is proposing a capital gains tax hike that'll essentially double the tax rate wealthy Americans (earning $1 million and up a year) pay on investment returns.


And it's not just the rich people who are going to end up hurting if this gets voted in...


It's you, too.

Find out How

3 Top Small-Cap Stocks I'm Targeting Now 



April 28, 2021

Today I thought I'd do something a little different and give you a two-part series on my favorite small-cap stocks.       

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

2 Hot Bargain Stocks Trading Under $10 



April 29, 2021

I want to give you some bargain stocks under $10 that haven't seen a massive price run-up — yet…  


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...