Sunday, April 4, 2021

Your First Free Alpha Intel Weekly Watchlist Is Here!

Check out the top four stocks that fit my criteria...
 
Alpha Intel
Weekly Watchlist
Do you want to know where the "King Makers" (big, institutional traders) are investing their money in the market? We don't have access to their exact buy and sell orders in real-time, but the good news is they can't hide!

Why? Because everything they do shows up in my two favorite indicators: PRICE and VOLUME.

This brand-new weekly watchlist shows you a few stocks that have unusually high price and volume activity. That doesn't always mean these stocks will rally from here, but those are two major ingredients that help a stock soar!  

One more thing I look for before deciding whether to enter a trade is where the stock's price is in relation to its 50-day moving average. All things being equal, I want to buy a stock that is trading near or just above its 50 DMA line, and just below its 52-week high.

This watchlist is not a recommendation. It is for trade ideas only. Do not enter a position unless you are comfortable managing it on your own.

If you want more than just trade ideas, I send actionable, KingMakers trades via text and email alerts. And not only will I send you monthly alerts on when to get into KingMaker stocks and options, but also when you should get out of them.

If you're new to trading, don't worry! There's plenty of handholding and educational material, including weekly market video updates, so check out KingMakers!

Here is this week's list of stocks that fit my criteria:


And as always, please like and subscribe to our
YouTube channel and podcast, "Smart Money Circle," where I interview some of the most brilliant minds in the business. You can also follow me on Twitter, and read more of my thoughts on the market at WealthPress and on Forbes, where I'm also a contributor.

Alpha Intel

¹Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical and do not guarantee future trade results.
A Fortune Research Publication
Disclaimer & Disclosures
The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed.  Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Millions of investors WON’T make this move (and why you should)

I'd like to introduce you to my "AI Retirement Formula." ...