Monday, April 12, 2021

2 Rising Firearm Stocks To Get In on Now

Published: April 12, 2021

I'm About To Expose
an Insane Truth

Very few people know this but Wall Street has been telling everyday folks outright lies for decades…


Never giving away the real edge they have over everyone else… or revealing how they've beaten the stock market year after year. 


But I'm finally exposing the truth…


I'm revealing one trading strategy that I've been using to beat Wall Street for nearly 10 years straight, and how everyday traders can turn their tricks against them. 


And it's all tied back to these hidden "14-day windows" where certain stocks tend to explode....

Get the Real Facts

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

2 Rising Firearm Stocks
To Get In on Now

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

If you've been with me for the long haul, then you should remember me mentioning rising firearm stocks last year, and that gun sales were going through the roof...


And that the trend would continue heating up into 2021... or maybe even further


Well, I happened to scan the NICS Firearm Check database last week. To those who don't know what this is, it's a database that shows the number of background checks for guns all the way back to 1998… and it's public!  


Let's just say I liked what I saw…  


And I'm already seeing a few names profiting from this trend, so today I'm giving away my favorite rising firearm stocks so you can get in on them, too.

Get the Names


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

Will the Nasdaq 100 Outperform the Russell 2000 in April…?

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

There are over 1,500 exchange-traded funds (ETFs) to choose from in the stock market. With so much noise going on in the marketplace at once, it can be difficult for investors to discern the best and worst performing ETFs for April. 


So Joy of the Trade's Jeff Zanairi wants to make things a little simpler for investors… 


Folks, it's time for another "Buy It or Burn It" segment. And this will be his ETF Special Edition. 


Whenever Jeff does a video like this, he likes to show you stocks that play into one of the services he has — Money Link. That way, you know exactly how everything works and what to expect should you decide to join him.


And after reviewing a couple of the pairs trades he's in right now, Jeff's decided to buy the Invesco QQQ Trust ETF and burn the iShares Russell 2000 IWM ETF.

You'll Quickly Realize Why

Play America's Reopening With
These 3 REITs 



April 11, 2021

Bank of America gave an update on the Real Estate Investment Trust, or REIT, sector earlier this week…    

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

3 Consumer Stocks
Set To Jump as
America Recovers  



April 11, 2021

With summer right around the corner, I wanted to give you three consumer stocks set to jump on the country's reopening. 


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...