Sunday, April 25, 2021

2 Hidden Gems With Major Upside in the Tech Sector

Published: April 25, 2021

Start Targeting These Explosive Dates Today

There's a new stock market quirk that Future of Wealth Head Trader Lance Ippolito is calling a "blockbuster breakout date."


And he says these dates are only tied to a certain group of stocks in an explosive part of the health care sector. 


That's probably why most people don't think to trade them. 


But the small band of traders who've been trading these "blockbuster dates" beside Lance have already had the chance to cash in on some powerful winners…


I'm talking about gains like 115% on TEVA… 175% on BHC… and even 210% on CRMD! 


So now Lance wants to show everyday traders how these explosive dates work, and how anyone can start targeting biotech stocks like these today.

Learn the Strategy Today

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

2 Hidden Gems With Major Upside in the Tech Sector

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

The tech sector has been rather choppy of late. 


Momentum levels are near historic highs… FAANG stocks haven't led since September of 2020… the potential for interest rate hikes is putting even more pressure on tech stocks…and I haven't even gotten to more pressure from China yet. 


There's no two ways about it, folks… 


It's safe to say we all assumed President Joe Biden would take it easy on China. I mean, so did the stock market... but that doesn't look to be the case. At least not right now, so it's putting undue pressure on tech stocks. 


But I've still managed to find some hidden gems in the tech sector regardless…

See Which Names Here


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

2 Financial REITs to
Invest in This Summer

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

It's no secret that interest rates are rising.


They're still extremely low, though… like real, real low. But at the same time, the Real Estate sector is heating up, and I have my eye on a specific group of REITs related to both the Real Estate sector and real estate financing. 


And the financial REITs I'm bent on offer healthy dividend yields because they tend to be flush with cash, and they pay out most of the money they have to shareholders.


Be mindful that the picks I have for you today aren't stocks — they're REITs. But as you should already know, they trade just like regular stocks.

Check Out These Names

Russell 2000 Forecast and My Top 5 Stocks



April 22, 2021

Here's my Russell 2000 forecast for the rest of 2021 that'll cover where I anticipate it landing by the end of the year, plus five stocks doing well.       

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

3 New Stocks to Target From My CSI Scanner 



April 24, 2021

My CSI scanner is more important than ever, and I have three new stocks to target because when they reach the top of my radar, they usually stick. 


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...