Sunday, February 7, 2021

My TED Talk

Hey readers,

In February of 2016 I did a super scary thing: I gave a TED Talk. I detailed the full traumatizing experience here:


Doing a TED Talk: The Full Story

Here's the actual talk (which ended up being the most-viewed mainstage TED Talk of 2016!):

My TED Talk

if you want to opt out of this series but stay subscribed for new posts, click here.

you're receiving this email because you signed up for the WBW newsletter.
you can update your email address here, or 
if you're fully over me and want to unsubscribe from all wbw emails, click here.

copyright © 2021 Wait But Why, all rights reserved.

Wait But Why
5716 Corsa Ave
Suite 110
Westlake Village, CA 91362-7354

Add us to your address book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy this A.I. Stock Before Elon’s “A.I. Day” May 16

You may have missed the biggest gains......................................................................................