Tuesday, September 22, 2020

šŸ’¬ “I Just Finished My First 20 Days of Trading. I’m Mentally Drained. How Do You Handle Mental Fatigue?”

Today's forex trade ideas, trading tips and discussions for beginners, and the latest news affecting the forex market.
September 22, 2020
Trading today? Read this first.
No changes are expected from the RBNZ, but they have been known to surprise traders and spark some action in NZD, making NZD/USD one to watch as it consolidates.
Trade opportunities on USD/CHF and GBP/NZD

Big Pippin has spotted a potential range trade on USD/CHF and a trend line resistance situation on GBP/NZD. Check it!

Up 450+ pips so far, Cyclopip adjusts his GBP/JPY trade

The forex gods have smiled upon Cyclopip as his GBP/JPY short idea quickly moved in his favor in a short amount of time. Here's what he's planning on doingto increase his max profit potential.

Which day is the most volatile day for USD/JPY?

According to MarketMilk's 3-month data, it looks like Friday is the most volatile day for this pair. Take a closer look at the data:

Trading term of the day: Falling knife
Also known as “catching a falling knife," the phrase falling knife refers to the action of buying an asset which is rapidly declining in price. Here's a detailed explanation on this trading phrase.
"I just finished my first 20 days of trading. I'm mentally drained. How do you handle mental fatigue?"

Forum member commodguy writes, "I gave myself 20 working days to see how I fared. It is mentally draining. How do you handle mental fatigue? I hold a full time job."

Got a question for us?
Send us a message!
BabyPips.com helps individual traders learn how to
trade the currency markets.
We introduce people to the world of currency trading, and provide educational content to help them learn how to become profitable traders. We're also a community of traders that support each other on our daily trading journey.
Copryight © 2018 BabyPips.com LLC, All Rights Reserved.






This email was sent to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
BabyPips.com LLC · 3900 Westerre Parkway Suite 300 · Richmond, Virginia 23233 · USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biggest no-brainer stock setup ever?

Dear Reader, What if I told you there was a way to find breakout stocks BEFORE they take off… WITHOUT : Spending...